The University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to providing the best quality dental services for children and the highest level dental education for our students.
At our clinic:
- 16 chairs dedicated only to serving children
- Comprehensive preventive and restorative dental services for children 0 – 18 years
- Specialized services for children with autism, Down syndrome and other special needs
- General anesthesia/sedation services for children of all ages
- Social work staff to help with financial aid, transportation and interpretation services
- Welcome most insurance, including Medicaid/Provider One (Apple Health)
- Convenient scheduling; reduced wait times for appointments
UPDATE: Give Kids a Smile FREE Services Extended
Bartell Drugs is partnering with Healthy Smiles Healthy Children Foundation to provide preventative care for over 100 children at the University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry in North Seattle at Magnuson Park, 6222 NE 74th Street.
Call 206-543-5800 and ask for Give Kids a Smile
Any child is welcome, ages 1 through 18 years. Medicaid welcome. Special Needs clinic weekly. If enrolled in Medicaid, clinic can help arrange transportation and interpretation.
*Services provided include exam, bitewing x-rays, teeth cleaning, and flouride varnish application. Any additional services to be provided by patient’s insurance or direct pay.