The University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to providing the best quality dental services for children and the highest level dental education for our students.
At our clinic:
- 16 chairs dedicated only to serving children
- Comprehensive preventive and restorative dental services for children 0 – 18 years
- Specialized services for children with autism, Down syndrome and other special needs
- General anesthesia/sedation services for children of all ages
- Social work staff to help with financial aid, transportation and interpretation services
- Welcome most insurance, including Medicaid/Provider One (Apple Health)
- Convenient scheduling; reduced wait times for appointments
FREE Preventive Dental Services for Children
The Center for Pediatric Dentistry, Bartell Drugs and Healthy Smiles Healthy Children: The Foundation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry are providing free preventive dental services to 115 children during February, 2017.
Give Kids a Smile Month at the Center for Pediatric Dentistry kicks off on February 1! If you know a child who cannot afford dental care, email email@example.com to request a voucher that will be good for a free exam, bitewing x-rays, teeth cleaning and fluoride application. Only 115 available, For new patients only. One voucher per child.
Any child is welcome, ages 1 through 18 years old. Read more about this program ›