Call 206-543-5800 or
The University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to providing the best quality dental education and services to improve the dental health of children ages birth through 18 and children with special needs ages birth through 20. When you come to the Center, you will find:
- Preventive Care (examinations, cleanings, sealants)
- Restorative Care (fillings, stainless-steel crowns)
- Sedation and general anesthesia
- Social work (to help arrange transportation and assist with financial aid)
- Staff specially trained in serving children with special needs, such as those with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Down Syndrome, or complex medical issues
- Access to translation services (120 languages)
- Convenient location at Magnuson Park, with free parking and on a METRO transit line
Give Families a Smile Day
Free Dental Services for Children and Parents*
A day of free dental care for all members of the family!
Saturday, February 27, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry
Magnuson Park, 6222 NE 74th Street, Seattle
Come for an exam, x-rays, fluoride application, teeth cleaning, sealants and simple fillings.
Free, easy parking
Appointments for adults and children on first come/first served basis.
Appointment Required: call 206-543-5800
*New patients only
News & Events
Change in Oral Surgery Services
Dr. Travis Nelson featured in KinderCare newsletter