At the University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry, we offer the most comprehensive, largest children’s dental clinic in the region.
This means your child has access to the latest technology, highly trained children’s dentists, a team of pediatric dental residents and dedicated staff who specialize in providing every child with a positive, successful dental visit.
In our clinic, every child receives the highest level of care, from a simple examination and teeth cleaning to complex oral surgery and restorative care.
With 16 chairs, we can often see all your children during one visit.
You’ll find a friendly, supportive team with the skills and dedication your child deserves.
- Regular check-ups, starting by the first birthday, including x-rays, complete examinations and teeth cleaning.
- Fluoride varnish application and dental sealants to protect teeth against decay and cavities.
- As needed, the clinic provides fillings and stainless steel crowns.
- Full sedation services available.
Care for Children with Special Needs
The Center for Pediatric offers specialized care for children with special needs such as autism or Down syndrome. Our weekly Autism Clinic and Medically-complex services ensure that every child receives care appropriate for his or her specific needs.
Dental Surgery Center
Comprehensive care with general anesthesia or sedation ensures that children can have a successful visit. Our dental surgery center is staffed with board-certified anesthesiologists to support the needs of every patient. Learn more about the Dental Surgery Center.
Social Work Services: Financial Aid, Transportation and Interpretation
Our staff is available to help you:
- Arrange transportation
- Assist you with financial aid/insurance questions
- Arrange interpretation in 120 languages
Free, convenient parking
*Medicaid/Provider One/Apple Health and most other insurance plans welcome.